Thursday, March 27, 2014

Greetings Earthlings (Space Jam Soundtrack Voice)

Folks,


Let's get to know Jeremiah Johnson real quick.  Colorado native that enjoys the Denver Broncos, golf, snowboarding, and tinder hassling chodes who were in greek life during their college years.  As I'm literally typing this sentence I'm watching my sisters puggle take a shit on our back deck in the snow.  Her name is Sugar Bear, she was the runt of her litter and we flew her to Colorado from Arkansas.   For the record, I live in Snowmass Village, Colorado with my mom and sister errr...two room mates.  I read a statistic the other day that said, "1 in 3 men ages 25-34 still live with their parents".  Thankfully I'm 24.  Back to business, don't take anything I say serious I'm a heavily sarcastic person that tends to outwit a majority of the people I meet.  I don't even mean that in an arrogant way, everyone else just sucks that bad.  Have you ever been to the south?  Texas?  Kansas?  Give me a break.  Imagine living in the year 1985 and John Travolta is starring in 'Urban Cowboy'.  I did 3 months in Oklahoma over the summer and I didn't realize how good I had it.  Let's take a quick recap:

Things That Suck
* Oakland Raiders
* Conservative talk radio
* Minivans
* Dingleberries

Things That Don't Suck
*Opening Day
* UNC Tarheels
* 90's Country
* Coors Field

Sorry you took the time to read this.  Enjoy your evening.


JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment