Friday, April 11, 2014

White Nonsense Conversation of the Week


So I just posted how I was at the Turtle Races last night. I may not have said it already but I am originally from Colorado. Love the state, love the Broncos, love the Rockies, and can't get enough of it. It does suck to be away from a state with such great amenities and people. Let's be honest, the South sucks.

Back to the point of this blog. I was in line to get turtle tickets and beers when someone asked me about my Rockies hat. They asked if I was from Colorado, being sarcastic I told them no I just really like the hat and the fact that the state legalized recreational use of marijuana (obviously I am not a pot head, but rather think the whole situation is just a farce and makes the state look ridiculous). He laughed and as it turned out he knew a couple friends of mine and he introduced me to a girl that by chance was the sister of a couple kids I went to middle school with. Strong move number #1 of the night: slid her my card and told her to hit me up. We talked for a little bit and she ended up having to take a phone call real quick and left me to stand there with the Sketch Master General. Guy had drug addict written all over him. To be honest I thought he was homeless and just decided to kick it in the bar, but quickly realized the black bouncer at the door would never allow a bum in to the bar and potentially ruin his livelihood.

He started talking to me. Asked me basic enough questions about me, about Colorado, about stuff. Innocent enough. But then this guy starts in on the pot talk. Hey man you know about hash oil, you know about this particular strand, about how it really works with edibles in public, I got this sweet piece from a buddy of mine that blows and it hits real nice, hey man you should take my number we can chill sometime and talk about Colorado, so on and so forth. I do know about most of this stuff not as a user, but as a person who had drug dealers and pot heads for friends, not as a user.

I was polite enough and just said yeah it's an interesting time in that state. Strong move #2 of the night: told the girl that we should hang out sometime without her weirdo friend. Thankfully the ticket line picked up, I snatched a ticket, and disappeared into the crowd like the magic man. Now you see me now you don't.



Why does everyone think that just because I am from the State of Colorado, I smoke pounds on pounds on pounds. Fact of the matter is, I hate hippies and think pot is stupid. Grew up in Boulder and was around those unkempt, patchouli oil using, pot smoking homeless dirt bags. There's a reason that whole town needs a bath. I wipe my shoes to get into my car when I get ready to leave. No I don't want to take your number Cheech, you need a shower, a haircut, a decent outfit and an extended stint in rehab you worthless piece of garbage. GET OUTTA MY FACE!!!

PS
How I feel about hippies, Nick O'Donnell said it best:


Double PS
Whites gonna white

No comments:

Post a Comment